Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day 5 - Complete exhaustion

I'm so, so, SO, SO tired. We've finally moved into the house. It just feels like no matter what I do there is still sooooo much to do. It's okay though. I didn't get to read through the chapter Le Cordon Bleu yesterday. I ended up driving the whole time, which was my choice. I've now read up to Le Cordon Bleu. I might be able to read through that chapter by the end of the week :). Mastering the Art of French Cooking should be coming in today or tomorrow and I'm very excited. I can't wait! I'm still setting up the kitchen the way that I like it and it's proving to more difficult than I thought, but I know I can do it.

Today...
I get to see my sisters today! I'm eating dinner with Amy and spending time with Natasha. I've missed them so I can't wait. I'm absolutely LOVE my family. I love all the good and all the bad. Thats what family is about, loving each other for who you are, the good and the bad.

Well, I have to get ready to see my sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment