Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 2 (continued) - I'm so excited, I just can't..quit blogging!

I finally watched Julia, and she was absolutely wonderful! It was made in 1964, "Elegance with eggs". I love eggs and I'm super excited to try to make eggs benedict, there were a lot of different kinds of eggs. YUMMY! I then watched how to make a spinach turnover, which by the way actually is extremely yummy looking. I'm not sure when I'll make it, but i'll definitely use what I learned about how to thaw spinach "julia's way" when cooking my favorite, spinach and artichoke dip.

I'm super excited. My next episode to watch of Julia's is on Cheese Souffle! YUM!!! I think I will try this when I finally get the house fixed up. If I can make Cheese souffle THEN I'll be able to make Chocolate souffle. It just sounds way too good. Well, I'm going to read more Julia!

No comments:

Post a Comment