Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 3 - Oh Julia!

Guess What!!! I've finally got my book! Well I don't have it, but it is on it's way. I'll finally get Mastering the Art of French Cooking in about three days!! My uncle saw how much I wanted it from my status messages on facebook and bought it for me! Isn't that just amazing? I seriously have a wonderful family. I am absolutely thrilled and feeling impatient. lol. Well not impatient but I am very, very, very excited. My next want is the first season of her television show, "The French Chef". I accomplished my goal for today, by the way. I wanted to learn how to make Julia's Cheese souffle, and I DID! I'm gonna make it as soon as our house is finished. Speaking of our house....I haven't really explained that all yet.

My somewhat new house
As you know, I'll be living with my good friend, Jayson, and my boyfriend Michael. The only problem is that we had to move our possessions into the house early. So, we put everything we own into the center of the rooms so that the landlord could paint. Well he was supposed to have the house painted August 1rst, but he only just did it today. I felt very proud of myself today. Michael has been the only one to talk to our landlord, Chris, until today. I finally called him today. I wasn't mean, I just let him know the situation and now we're going home tomorrow. I'm seriously gonna miss Michael's family :( but I am still very excited to go get the house finished and get settled in.

As soon as I get settled in I'll get to cook! Hopefully, with Julia's help, I'll be a good cook...someday :)

Sorry this is so short and so late!





No comments:

Post a Comment